Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Testing the pants off our suits...

It's a tough job but someone has to do it... and in this case it's young up and coming kiwi triathlete Teresa Adam testing out our elite kit in the lab. Looks painful (the testing - not the suit - that looks super sweet)...

Teresa dropped us this pic with her latest update...
"I enjoyed doing a photo shoot for the new blueseventy triathlon apparel range last week - its not everyday you get to run around with a flock of sheep in a race suit...

Over the weekend I was down in Dunedin doing some heat testing in the heat chamber at Otago Uni, perfect time to try out the new blueseventy tri suit in really tough conditions and I must say it felt great! So now I will be heading off to Boulder Colorado, Germany and Hungary in 10 days to train with the NZ Triathlon High Performance Team. I feel so blessed to have such an awesome opportunity and I know I will go well in my kick ass blueseventy gears!"

Teresa was 4th out of the water in the first round of the ITU World Champs series in Sydney (on debut) so we have no doubt she will be doing some ass kicking in our kit - go Teresa!

No comments: