Sunday, August 16, 2009

Brownlee takes four from four

The unstoppable Alistair Brownlee again showed he is the real deal taking his fourth Dextro Energy Triathlon – ITU World Championship Series win (Thats makes four from four amnd counting) . The 21- year old raced in front of a home crowd in London , England yesterday. The young Brit was at the front over the entire 2012 Olympic venue, cruising home in front of an ecstatic home crowd in a time of 1 hour 41 minutes and 50 seconds.
The young blueseventy star couldn't quite believe it, "I never expected at the start of the season to get a win in Madrid, Washington or Kitzbühel or here,” said Brownlee. “I’ve had a lot of luck on my side, but you’ve got to make the most of it and I think I have. It’s been a great run of results and I hope it continues.” His results speak for themselves , This young man will be very hard to beat in the season finale in Australia.



No comments: